Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Welcome!

Welcome to my blog!

This is the first time I have really gotten into making a blog, so bear with me.I am a fledgling computer animator hoping to eventually create some great stuff. As such, computer generated animation will be the main focus of the blog, with my own personal stories as well as tips, tricks, and techniques I have found or learned being the meat and potatoes of the content.Feel free to share your own stories of journeying into animation as well as anything else you feel would help. I am always open to suggestion.

I am eager to hear what different people have to say about this subject, so let's have fun!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks, there is no better way to learn than to shadow someone who is has just learned and is willing to share. I've never tried to create an original animation but I used to like exploring sites with freebies that I could use in a variety of ways. But that was before so many of those sites became loaded with pop-ups and adware that would miss up my computer. If you could recommend some safe sites to visit for free product downloads, that would be great.

    ReplyDelete